What a good day.
I'm still sick as dick.
THAT'S OKAY.
I'm going to write this blog really annoyingly like this.
Fuze is on sale at shoppers drug mart. it's so good, get me some?
My insides are exploding, I should follow doctors rules.
I'm dumb, I don't listen.
I got a new toothbrush today, it's yellow.
and some new mascara, it's purple.. well the bottle is purple.
That'd be so rad if the actual mascara is purple.
I have like.. grey stuff, but it's not as cool as purple.
I think I'm going to go get some starbucks if it's open :D
I want one of those fucking pretzel things, I can't remember the name of them.
I could just go in and be like "can I have one of those fucking pretzel things?"
but I wouldn't do that.
I'm writing this all gay like my OLD blogs.
Oh well, it's a once in a while thing, I'm not in the mood to form paragraphs.
I'M GOING TO BE SO BEHIND AT SCHOOL.
fucking hospital.
I really like cats.
I want to go for a walk.
I really need to stop being happy, I talk a lot when I'm happy.
OKAY, I'M DONE NOW.
WOOO.

No comments:
Post a Comment