It doesn't even matter, it really doesn't. What I do shouldn't be a topic of discussion between two of my friends, like really.
I CAN'T EVEN FUCKING THINK STRAIGHT ENOUGH TO WRITE MORE.
(continuation)
Wonderful of them to think that way..
So, what are the odds of me, talking to his girlfriend, and being civil? She's nice, I'll probably continue to talk to her (: Unless of course she wants to cut me for any reasons whatsoever.. I really wonder what is with me lately saying "Cut" .. It's such a fun thing to say, apparently..
"Moist.."
"Did you just say something about cake?"
"No Dad, no I didn't"
Haha, Monty.
Ugh, man, I'm going to miss my kitty like hell ): I LAAAVAAA JESUS. so hard. I want her to not have to die, stupid cancer ):
This blog is all fucked up and everywhere, what a wonderful time.
I'm glad things are still mutual, it brightened up my day a little bit. (:
Yay.
I'M GOING TO GO AHEAD AND GO HAVE A FEW SEIZURES AND WATCH NCIS NOW. Have a good day/night/morning/cat.

No comments:
Post a Comment