Sunday, September 27, 2009

In with the outro, and out with the old.

It sucks, but it's whatever. I'd really love to be able to be a huge dick, but I just can't, it doesn't work out for me. It really doesn't. For no reason whatsoever, I've posted twice today, Oh well. Blogging it a good way to get things off your mind, I guess. I'm just confused, like really? It's not like that. I LOVE THAT NO ONE WILL EVEN GET WHAT I'M WRITING. that's alright.
Those capitals look superior, but you can't see them like I can
Bummer. I'm supposed to go to my moms house, like fuck that's happening, I don't want shit to happen again. I haven't talked to her since her birthday, she tells my dad things and he relays it to me, when I call her, she screens the calls, dumb homo. When she calls me, she hangs up when I say hello. That's classy.
Does it piss anyone else off when people just abruptly leave and don't make any effort to say bye? I mean.. I do it ALL the time, but still, It pisses me off. I piss myself off in general, so it's all good that I do it too. I'm such a whore about things (Whore: not as in in sexing whatever moves) I really could have said bitch, and made it better. I need to stop doing that. WHAT THE HELL AM I EVEN TALKING ABOUT? I have no fucking Idea, I'm tired, I rant when I'm tired. (ahaha, I just wrote "I randy when I'm tired" but then fixed it. OH RANDY.
I love that I wouldn't seem like such a big idiot if I didn't tell people about the mistakes I make, or say my thoughts aloud. It would make people want to be my friend. Oh well, if you don't like it, it's whatever. Go fucking touch yourself.
"I was just about to say 'I that guys lay like that when they want sex' but then realized, I'm laying like that.." that made my day.

Yep.

---------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment