So, since the last time I've blogged, it's been a roller coaster. I'd love to explain it all to you, but really, you probably don't want to read it, and quite frankly, I don't think the people that are mentioned in it would like for me to share it. I could breifly describe some of the happenings, since I haven't blogged since what.. 2008? about there. Well, where to start.. I went to Vans Warped Tour this summer, it was amazing, hot, sticky, crowded, but amazing. I got to see a whole bunch of bands live, and hang with the guys from Jet Lag Gemini for a bit. I went to Canada's Wonderland, what a blast. (If you hadn't guessed/don't live in Canada, I went to Ontario.) I went to Wild Water Kingdom, probably the highlight of the trip right there. I met this super amazing boy named Trevor, Honestly, My favorite person ever. I'd give anything to go back up there and see him again. He made the whole trip worthwhile, I almost cried when I had to leave WWK. I hung out with him all day when he was working, 25 dollars well spent. That trip was a blast, we got to experience the ghetto, real life. like.. needles all over the place, gangs. Fuck it was cool.
When I got back, I worked a bunch, hung out with Brittany, chilled at her place quite a bit, with her and Katelynn, they're almost like my family. Scratch that, they are my family. Katelynn, who's not even Brittany's biological sister, already feels like my older sister. On the topic of older sisters, actually. I got to see my brother, and realized just how much I missed having him around, it was hard to leave, knowing it was going to be quite a while before I got to see him again.
My mom, she's being drunk, like usual. It's starting to get to me. But whatever, I'll deal with it, just like everything else in life. She fired me from my job, it was pretty lame. (I hated it anyway) As bad as my mom treated me, I really do still love her, and nothing will ever change that.
I'm not even going to write about half the stuff I want to right now. I'm too tired, I didn't sleep lastnight, I was up, thinking about everything. More one specific person, but still.. things.
Yeah, I give up.
Goodnight, no one.
No comments:
Post a Comment