Monday, September 28, 2009

I'll tap the break, while you crack the window.

I'm eating these retarded good smores Ritz things. Just so you know. I stayed up late last night, writing poetry for my writing class, but I ended up not going to school today, because I'm sick. I hate being sick, it's the worst thing ever, It's not like I ever leave my house anyway, but now I don't have the freedom to do it if I want to. Sucks. I'm not even allowed on the computer, but I'm not sure if that rule changed because I got my laptop 100% paid for par moi. So he can't really tell me not to go on it. Oh well, he's walking the dog right now. HEY, GUESS WHAT!? The Blues Brothers Soundtrack has finished downloading. neat-o. I'm not sure if I wanted to go to music today, he sang songs that we wrote in front of the class, apparently. Wonderful. I found Emiley's iPod last night, 'twas quite the accomplishment, it was behind a box, under a water bottle. I've decided, before I go to Ontario next summer, I'm going to have an iPod, if it's the last thing I do. I seem to be the only one who doesn't have one, because everyone’s mom, and everyone’s grandmother has one. I'M SO OUT OF THE LOOP. Someone should buy me these (: I'll be your best friend. I'm so pumped, Texas for Christmas break, maybe! What a fun time, I hope we go. I've always wanted to go to Texas, not really.. But then I can say I've been to FOUR states, in America, wew. I want to go back to D.C so bad though, it was such a blast, wonderful place. Anyway, I'm going to stop writing for the time being..

No comments:

Post a Comment